The term ‘Dan White’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Cookies & Privacy
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more effectively. For this site, cookies also help me to analyse the site and its effectiveness, so over time I can improve its usability.
If you want to know more about cookies or how to delete them from your computer then please have a look at http://www.aboutcookies.org/ which has plenty of details.
The list below provides details of the cookies that are used on this site and what they do -
First Party Cookies:
Squarespace Cookies: This website is built using Squarespace. Squarespace uses a cookie which provides website statistics on visitors useage of the site and helps to identify between unique visitors and returning visitors. This is collected anonymously to provide data which can be used to help make improvements to the website over time.
Third Party Cookies:
Google Analytics: Google Analytics collects statistical information about website usage from the people who visit. All the information that the cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you would like to see more details about how Google Analytics operates then please have a look here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Newsletter/Mail Sign Up:
Mailchimp is used to add, securely store names, email addresses and send emails to anyone who signs up to receive emails/offers via this site or via Twitter. When these emails are sent Mailchimp will attempt to track when you click on or open an email, which will help to make the emails more interesting and appealing going forwards.
Then head on over to the blog to read about what I've been up to.